As a Sales Growth Coach, I work with clients who want to generate more business revenue, more sales team production, and more individual commissions.
One of the simplest habits to kick to jumpstart more sales now is to stop indulging in the habit of negative self-talk and limiting beliefs.
Kicking the habit of Negative Self Talk is simple but not easy.
In fact, a new client told me in the first 10 minutes of our session, that he was “too old”, “too inexperienced” and “too impatient with prospects” to achieve his sales goals. When I brought his words to his attention, he had not even realized what he was saying to himself about his sales future!
I have found negative statements are not sprinkled into many of my sales coaching conversations. Often negative phrases are the meat of the meal that professionals are serving up to their subconscious.
This is often the root of lousy results.
For many of us, it’s uncomfortable to be intentional about positively empowering ourselves through the words we say about our businesses, our teams, and our sales production.
But you, my friend, are a powerful being. Your repeated use of negative, limiting phrases is a form of sacred prayer that is impacting your reality.
Any sales guru will tell you, that what you repeatedly say becomes your reality mantra.
Mantra is a word derived from two Sanskrit roots: manas meaning ‘mind’ and tra meaning ‘tool’. Mantras are “tools of thought,” and are used as a means of harnessing and focusing the mind. Science tells us that a focused mind is a superpower.
Here are a few empowering mantras to focus on now!
- I am comfortable being uncomfortable.
- I am unstoppable when it comes to serving clients with my solutions!
- Yes, I can achieve my sales goals!
- I do what it takes daily to grow my network of prospects who need my products and services!
- I never, ever give up. Never!
- I am impossible to offend when someone says, “No.”
- I rise above my circumstances and do whatever it takes to find the prospects who need me the most!
- I love the work that I am doing. I am a perfect fit for this business.
- I use a proven sales system and process that always provides value and makes a positive impact.
- I ignore the distractions and focus on the goal.
All you need next is consistency with your practice.
Cathleen Mancino is a Peak Performance Sales and Leadership Coach who specializes in helping clients make impactful presentations that get clients motivated to make decisions! For more information or to schedule a private session with Cathleen, visit www.theslingshotmethod.com or schedule an introduction by clicking here https://calendly.com/mybestslingshot/15min